Submit your details to receive your free courses guide straight to your inbox.
Do you have a passion for animal welfare and would like to work with animals as a Zoo Keeper? This course is a terrific introduction to working in zoos, safari parks, aquariums or wildlife sanctuaries. This course is ideal for those individuals who have not completed any previous studies in Zoology and looking for a starting point. Roles within the industry are extremely competitive so the more training and expertise you can bring into an interview the better your chances will be! Let this course be the first of many you complete in this exciting industry!
- The Nature and Scope of Zoos
- Occupational Health and Safety in Zoos
- Captive Husbandry – Nutrition and Feeding
- Captive Husbandry – Health
- Captive Husbandry – Reproduction
- Captive Husbandry – Behaviour and Enrichment
- Human-Animal Interactions
- Enclosure Design and Maintenance
- Introduction to Animal Health Care
- Common Health Problems in farm animals and pets
- Animal Behaviour
- Signs of Ill Health
- Veterinary Facilities
- Safety Procedures
- Administration of Animal Health
- Animal First Aid
- Preventative Health Care
- Routine Health Treatments
- Health Problems in Domestic Pets
- Rehabilitation Care
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including ebooks, self assessment tests and assignments
- Tutoring services to ensure no question you have goes unanswered.
- A lifetime loyalty discount of 20% off all your tools and products from our industry partner.
- A certificate of attainment upon completion.
- Tutor support service available to you by phone and email 6 days a week.
Enquire Today To Speak To An Enrolment Consultant
Start Your Journey!