Submit your details to receive your free courses guide straight to your inbox.
Farming and Agriculture are huge industries across Australia with lucrative job opportunities for those people not afraid to roll up their sleeves! Sheep and Cattle farming makes up a large part of this industry with Australia boasting some of the finest sheep and cattle across the globe! This course will teach not only Beef Cattle but also Sheep and is ideal for beginner learners and those who have already completed study in agriculture and farming. Job opportunities are vast in this industry and this course is perfect for those looking to break into the industry or for those already working in the industry looking to get an edge on competitors or progress in their role! An agricultural science degree is a big commitment! Get through this course first then tackle University with confidence!
- Introduction to beef cattle and beef cattle breeds
- Beef Cattle Production Systems
- Beef Cattle Breeding
- Diseases in Beef Cattle – Viral and Bacterial
- Parasitic and Other Diseases in Beef Cattle
- Nutrition in Beef Cattle
- Commercial Herd Management
- Feed Lot Management
- Stud Herd Management
- Management, Economics and Marketing
- Introduction; Terminology and Sheep Breeds
- Selection and Breeding
- Nutrition of Sheep
- Diseases of Sheep
- General Management of a Commercial Flock
- Care of the Lamb
- The Marketing of Sheep and Sheep Products
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including ebooks, self assessment tests and assignments
- Tutoring services to ensure no question you have goes unanswered.
- A lifetime loyalty discount of 20% off all your tools and products from our industry partner.
- A certificate of attainment upon completion.
- Tutor support service available to you by phone and email 6 days a week.
Enquire Today To Speak To An Enrolment Consultant
Start Your Journey!