Submit your details to receive your free courses guide straight to your inbox.
Wildlife Conservation and Animal Healthcare are the two key skills necessary to work in this exciting industry! In this course you will learn about general animal healthcare, first aid and rehabilitation. You will also learn about Wildlife conservation, habitats and management practises. If you see yourself working in a Wildife Rescue shelter, this is the course for you!
- Introduction to Wildlife Conservation
- Recovery of Threatened Species
- Habitat Conservation
- Approaches to Conservation of Threatened Wildlife
- Vegetation Surveys
- Fauna Surveys
- Marine Conservation
- Planning for Wildlife
- Introduction to Animal Health Care
- Common Health Problems in farm animals and pets
- Animal Behaviour
- Signs of Ill Health
- Veterinary Facilities
- Safety Procedures
- Administration of Animal Health
- Animal First Aid
- Preventative Health Care
- Routine Health Treatments
- Health Problems in Domestic Pets
- Rehabilitation Care
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including ebooks, self assessment tests and assignments
- Tutoring services to ensure no question you have goes unanswered.
- A lifetime loyalty discount of 20% off all your tools and products from our industry partner.
- A certificate of attainment upon completion.
- Tutor support service available to you by phone and email 6 days a week.
Enquire Today To Speak To An Enrolment Consultant
Start Your Journey!