Submit your details to receive your free courses guide straight to your inbox.
Download Your Free Course Guide
Weddings are significant events in people’s lives and as such, couples are often willing to spend considerable amount of money to ensure that their weddings are well-organised.
Wedding planners are often used by couples who work long hours and have little spare time available for sourcing and managing wedding venues and wedding suppliers.
Become a wedding planner and make your clients day using your exceptional skills and knowledge that you will earn from doing this course. Help them celebrate love by taking the pressure off and make their dream wedding a reality. This course will help you kick your wedding planner career off in the right direction!
3. Managing People:
4. Managing Locations:
5. Managing the Programme:
6. Managing the Client:
7. Managing the Wedding Day:
8. Operating a Wedding Business:
9. Scope and Nature of Event Management
10. Developing the Concept
11. Physical and Human Resources
12. Project Logistics
13. Marketing an Event
14. Financial Management
15. Risk Management
16. Staging the Event
17. After the Event
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including ebooks, self assessment tests and assignments
- Tutoring services to ensure no question you have goes unanswered.
- A lifetime loyalty discount of 20% off all your tools and products from our industry partner.
- A certificate of attainment upon completion.
- Tutor support service available to you by phone and email 6 days a week.