Submit your details to receive your free courses guide straight to your inbox.
Do you love animals? Have you always thought about working with animals professionally? But not sure where to start? Then our Veterinary Assistant course is perfect for you! This course is the ideal starting point for anyone who is looking to work with animals on a professional level. This course is ideal for those students that have not completed any studies in Veterinary training. The course will start with the fundamentals of working in a Veterinary clinic, including Veterinary processes, procedures and even Veterinary administration. This course is designed to help you secure an entry level role in Veterinary care facilities and then from there you could proceed to complete a Vet Nurse Certificate and climb the industry ladder!
- How Animal Diseases are Diagnosed
- Diagnostic Testing
- Viral Diseases
- Bacteria and Fungal Diseases
- Parasitological Conditions
- Metabolic and Nutritional Conditions
- Inherited Conditions (Genetic Disorders)
- Other Conditions and Disorders
- Introduction to Animal Health Care
- Common Health Problems in farm animals and pets
- Animal Behaviour
- Signs of Ill Health
- Veterinary Facilities
- Safety Procedures
- Administration of Animal Health
- Animal First Aid
- Preventative Health Care
- Routine Health Treatments
- Health Problems in Domestic Pets
- Rehabilitation Care
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including ebooks, self assessment tests and assignments
- Tutoring services to ensure no question you have goes unanswered.
- A lifetime loyalty discount of 20% off all your tools and products from our industry partner.
- A certificate of attainment upon completion.
- Tutor support service available to you by phone and email 6 days a week.
Enquire Today To Speak To An Enrolment Consultant
Start Your Journey!