Submit your details to receive your free courses guide straight to your inbox.
Download Your Free Course Guide
Is your husband or your dad a tradie? Then check out this course!
This course is ideal for those individuals that want to work in business support roles for the Construction industry. Building and Construction is a huge industry in Australia and whether a construction company is small or large ALL of them need good administration and bookkeeping support!
We all know that here in Australia we have some of the best tradies in the market. However, many small to medium construction businesses struggle when it comes to the administration, bookkeeping and tax side of their businesses.
Because of this many tradies are on the lookout for good business support workers. However, many of them want an employee that not only understands admin and bookkeeping but also has a basic understanding of the principles and terminology used in construction!
So! This course will not only teach you about administration and bookkeeping but it will also take you through building and construction processes, terminology and the basics of carpentry, electrical and plumbing.
So whether your husband is operating his own business and needs help with “the books”, or you want to work for a commercial construction company in the office this course is the perfect place to start!
2. Communication Systems
3. Interpersonal Communications
4. Phone Skills
5. Writing Letters and Other Documents
6. Computer Applications
7. Office Organisation and Procedures
8. Health and Safety in the Office
9. Introduction – Nature, Scope and Function of Bookkeeping
10. The Balance Sheet
11. Analysing and Designing Accounting Systems
12. The Double Entry Recording Process
13. The Cash Receipts and Cash Payments Journal
14. The Credit Fees and Purchases Journal
15. The General Journal
16. Closing the Ledger
17. The Profit and Loss Statement
18. Depreciation on Non-current Assets
19. Profit Determination and Balance Day Adjustments
20. Cash Control: Bank Reconciliation and Petty Cash
21. Cash Control: Budgeting
22. Introduction to Building Renovation Projects
23. Core Structural and Site Works.
24. Replacing/Repairing Roofs and Floors
25. Doors, Windows and walls
27. Carpentry Reno
29. Plumbing Basics
30. Electrical Basics
31. Renovating a Room
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including ebooks, self assessment tests and assignments
- Tutoring services to ensure no question you have goes unanswered.
- A lifetime loyalty discount of 20% off all your tools and products from our industry partner.
- A certificate of attainment upon completion.
- Tutor support service available to you by phone and email 6 days a week.