Submit your details to receive your free courses guide straight to your inbox.
Download Your Free Course Guide
Are you striving to improve your communication both professionally and on a personal level? Improving your communication skills in imperative to building personal and professional relationships and can positively influence your career prospects. Employers want people who can communicate effectively on many platforms and to a variety of audiences.
Effective communication skills can enhance your life in so many ways. If people can understand what you are trying to say, you can learn to build more effective relationships with friends, family colleagues, suppliers and customers.
This professional communication course will help you master your written, spoken and non verbal communication beyond belief and put you in good stead to start maximising opportunities in front of you whether that be professional or personal.
2. Types of Communication
3. Language Skills
4. Writing Skills Overview
5. Developing Writing Skills
6. Visual Communications
7. Public Speaking
8. Committee Meetings
9. Introduction to writing (expanded)
10. Basic Writing Skills
11. Clear Wording
12. Concise Wording
13. Punctuation and Accuracy
14. Planning what you write
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including ebooks, self assessment tests and assignments
- Tutoring services to ensure no question you have goes unanswered.
- A lifetime loyalty discount of 20% off all your tools and products from our industry partner.
- A certificate of attainment upon completion.
- Tutor support service available to you by phone and email 6 days a week.