Submit your details to receive your free courses guide straight to your inbox.
Download Your Free Course Guide
Are you a passionate gardener? Do you love being outdoors and covered in dirt? Then this is the course for you! This wonderful course is for all of the budding horticulturists out there! If you love gardening and find plants fascinating then look no further.
This course will teach you all about different kinds of plants, soils, lawns, flowers and much more! The course also has a strong business component. So that you are not only a skilled and knowledgeable gardener but also have a firm understanding for the business side of horticulture.
This course is perfect for those individuals who are looking for employment in already established businesses, looking to start their own business or even just hobby gardeners.
2. Plant names, planting, transplanting, tools & equipment.
3. Soils & Nutrition
4. Soil structure, nutrition, composting, soil building, drainage, fertilizers.
5. Pests & Weeds
6. Identifying problems, sprays, biological control, weed identification & control.
8. How to design a garden, rockeries, native gardens, traditional (European style) home gardens.
10. Propagating materials, seed, cuttings.
12. Turf varieties, laying a lawn, lawn care.
13. Indoor Gardening
14. Hardy indoor plants, container growing.
15. The Kitchen Garden
16. Vegetable gardening, fruit trees, herbs.
17. Horticultural Business Structures
18. Management Theories and Procedures
19. Horticulture & The Law
21. Financial Management
22. Staff Management
23. Improving Plant Varieties
24. Productivity and Risk
25. Managing Physical Resources
26. Developing a Horticultural Business Plan
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including ebooks, self assessment tests and assignments
- Tutoring services to ensure no question you have goes unanswered.
- A lifetime loyalty discount of 20% off all your tools and products from our industry partner.
- A certificate of attainment upon completion.
- Tutor support service available to you by phone and email 6 days a week.