Submit your details to receive your free courses guide straight to your inbox.
Do you love horses? Do you even own your own horses? The safe birthing process of domesticated horses is a complicated procedure that involves a great deal of knowledge and experience. Even experienced breeders should be constantly updating their skillset through different resources! The Horse Breeding Certificate will give you a base understanding in how to go about generally caring for horses, coupled with units that are specific to the birthing process. Things among pre-meditated consideration for why you are breeding the horses in the first place? Do they have a safe environment to live and grow up in? The anataomy of male and female horses. The care of a newborn. All of these are explored factors throughout the course and being able to graduate will show a base knowledge in this area to allow for supervised employment or further training!
- Horse psychology and handling
- Buying a horse
- The digestive system and principles of feeding and watering
- The grass kept horse and pasture management
- Industry Applications
- Why breed horses?
- Mare Anatomy
- Stallion Anatomy
- Managing the Arrival and Departure of the horse at the stud
- Pre-natal growth
- Care of the Pregnant Mare
- General newborn care
- Introduction to Fertility
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including ebooks, self assessment tests and assignments
- Tutoring services to ensure no question you have goes unanswered.
- A lifetime loyalty discount of 20% off all your tools and products from our industry partner.
- A certificate of attainment upon completion.
- Tutor support service available to you by phone and email 6 days a week.
Enquire Today To Speak To An Enrolment Consultant
Start Your Journey!