Submit your details to receive your free courses guide straight to your inbox.
Farming and Agriculture are huge industries across Australia with lucrative job opportunities for those people not afraid to roll up their sleeves! Cattle farming makes up a large part of this industry with Australia boasting some of the finest cattle across the globe! This course will teach not only Beef Cattle but also Dairy Cattle and is ideal for beginner learners and those who have already completed study in agriculture and farming. Job opportunities are vast in this industry and this course is perfect for those looking to break into the industry or for those already working in the industry looking to get an edge on competitors or progress in their role!
- Introduction to beef cattle and beef cattle breeds
- Beef Cattle Production Systems
- Beef Cattle Breeding
- Diseases in Beef Cattle – Viral and Bacterial
- Parasitic and Other Diseases in Beef Cattle
- Nutrition in Beef Cattle
- Commercial Herd Management
- Feed Lot Management
- Stud Herd Management
- Management, Economics and Marketing
- Dairy Breeds
- Dairy Products
- The Lactation Cycle
- Pests & Diseases of Dairy Cattle
- Feeding Dairy Cattle
- Managing Dairy Cattle
- Breeding Dairy Cattle
- Managing Dairy Facilities
- Dairy Business Planning
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including ebooks, self assessment tests and assignments
- Tutoring services to ensure no question you have goes unanswered.
- A lifetime loyalty discount of 20% off all your tools and products from our industry partner.
- A certificate of attainment upon completion.
- Tutor support service available to you by phone and email 6 days a week.
Enquire Today To Speak To An Enrolment Consultant
Start Your Journey!