Submit your details to receive your free courses guide straight to your inbox.
Download Your Free Course Guide
This course is going to teach you how to set up and manage a bed & breakfast or guesthouse from an operations and business perspective. A bed and breakfast or B&B is generally a private house offering accommodation and breakfast in a package deal.
If you have a passion for hospitality or maybe even own a lifestyle property with the scope to cater to individuals who would love to visit, this is the perfect course for you.
The bed and breakfast industry is currently a $94M industry in Australia which employs over 1300 people.
2. Facilities and Decor
3. Customer Service
5. Supplying Meals
6. Food Purchasing
7. Records and Financial Management
8. Introduction to Small Businesses
9. The World of Business
10. Considering the Alternatives
11. Understanding Marketing
13. Record Keeping and Bookkeeping
14. Sales Methods
16. Developing a 12 month Business Plan
17. Implementing a Business Plan
18. Reviewing Progress in a New Business
19. Improving Profitability
- Online 24/7 access to your course allowing you to study when it suits your schedule
- Access to a variety of learning formats including ebooks, self assessment tests and assignments
- Tutoring services to ensure no question you have goes unanswered.
- A lifetime loyalty discount of 20% off all your tools and products from our industry partner.
- A certificate of attainment upon completion.
- Tutor support service available to you by phone and email 6 days a week.